We donate 5% of the paid membership fee to Direct Relief.
Direct relief is a humanitarian organization, active in all 50 states and more than 80 countries, with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty or emergencies. Nongovernmental, nonsectarian, and not-for-profit. Direct Relief provides assistance to people and communities without regard to politics, religion, ethnic identities or ability to pay.
Complete Halopreneur Business Plan
- Templated Business Plan
- Steps to Starting a Business
Physician Level Portfolio & Treatment Guidelines/Protocols
- Road Map of partnership with the Medical & Holistic community
- Necessary language to use with respiratory doctors and other physicians to generate referrals
First Year Complimentary Registration to WHA Inaugural Symposium in September. Offer good for 2019.
- Featured Speakers
- Disease State Experts
- State of Industry (where we've been and where it's heading)
- Emerging Markets
Customizable Collateral and Marketing Pieces; Press Release
- Learn how to partner with Societies, Associations and Coalitions Instruction on partnership & event hosting with Holistic and wellness communities
- Guidance on aligning and cross promoting with chiropractors, reflexologists, acupuncturists, fitness facilities, yoga studios and other allied professionals
Monthly Disease State Training, Education, and "Did you know?"
- Business How-To
- Social Media Marketing
- Best Practices
Opportunity to Become a Certified Facility
- Access to site evaluation to determine humidity levels, salinity concentration, particle size (laboratory calibrated aerosol measuring instrument) and quality of output, disease state background training, to obtain “WHA Certified Facility” seal
- Halotherapy is not an exact Science but we can help to ensure you are equipped to offer your clients the safest and most reliable environment possible-peace of mind for them and you!