Showing all 11 results
Looking for salt for y0ur halogenerator? WHA Recommends SanasalRx Pharmaceutical Grade Salt
The science and benefits of this high potency special formula:
• Pharmaceutical Salt – 99.6% purity
- The purest form of NaCl used widely in Halotherpy
• Mint – 100% Pure USP Grade. Infused
- Customers breath easier even after the first few minutes of therapy
- Increases excercise perfomance(5)
- Calms skin irritation and itchiness, as well as reduces redness.
• Eucaliptol, Cineole – from Eucalyptus
- Infused eucalyptus is analgesic and anti-inflammatory in nature, has plenty of antibacterial and antiseptic qualities; thus it can greatly relieve the signs and symptoms of harmful conditions like tuberculosis by clearing the lungs and reducing inflammation.
- Concomitant therapy using cineole can lead to notable improvement in lung function and health condition as well as to reduce dyspnea in asthma patients(6).
- Helps cleaning the airways quickly.
• Sodium Bicarbonate – Custom granulated. Pharmaceutical grade.
- Ability to cough up more mucus (1)
- Quickly raises the pH in the lungs and bronchi without effects on exhaled CO2 (also raises the pH in the bloodstream via the lungs).(2)
- Increasing the pH balance of the acidic lung surface liquid found in Cystic Fibrosis patients as an alkaline buffer helps to kill bacteria(3) and inhibits bacterial growth(4) in the airways.
- Greatly and quickly reduces the sensation of dyspnea, makes breathing easier even after the first session.
- Reduces bronchial asthma secretion stickiness –by neutralizing their acidity, which makes them sticky.
- The bronchial secretions during attacks of bronchial asthma are acidic and the acidity imparts stickiness to the secretions and moreover there is high level of neuraminic acid, which possibly correlates with the stickiness. Thus, SanasalRx’s sodium bicarbonate formula is an excellent choice for halotherapy, offering its powerful and instant pH changing effects.
- Helps treating Tuberculosis & Pneumonia substantially quicker and better than pure salt.
• SanasalRx has also been proved to be significantly more effective than traditional salt therapy for skin care
• Sooths skin rash
• Helps cleaning the skin naturally
• Quickly reduces psoriasis syndromes
• Relives eczema related itching significantly faster
A physician backed, independent association to ensure a global standard of excellence in the Halotherapy industry. The WHA will assist in the appropriate practice of Halotherapy to affect the utmost safety and highest standards in the application of the treatment. Our goal is to train, educate and support Haloprenuers in a deeper understanding of the disease state, help ensure equipment performs properly and aid in the successful execution of business operations.
Dr Cindy Hollenbeck, President and Founder of WHA, has worked extensively with thought leaders in the respiratory field as a Medical Science Liaison and Research and Speaker Consultant for Merck & Co Inc. She was a Clinical Scientist for Predictive Genetics & DNA Diagnostics, a company that she founded in 2002 to test the proficiency and accreditation of different genetic disease markers. Additionally, Dr. Hollenbeck was a Clinical Scientist for Parke-Davis, responsible for making sure medical facilities were compliant in study details, patient confidentiality, sample collection, and ensuring all clinical standards as dictated by their licensing agency were being met.
My extensive respiratory science background had me asking questions few could answer with any degree of certainty. I started my own research into the industry and found that there were many owners and operators with a limited working knowledge of the disease states in which Halotherapy (Dry Salt Therapy) treats. One of my concerns was for consumers with a more compromised respiratory tract using salt therapy with little understanding of how it may affect them. Damage in the epithelial layer can cause a twitchy airway making exposure to salt too quickly or in too high a concentration concerning.
In order to offer Halotherapy in a safe and effective environment, my thought was there had to be some level of standardization. Both to protect the consumer and to best equip owners and operators with the ability to adequately support their patrons. Additionally, with the rapid rise of the industry, not all Halotherapy technology is the same. Is the particle size milled small enough to get into the distal airways where much of the inflammation resides? What is the proper micron size? I was determined to find these answers and many others to aid and assist those in the Halotherapy industry.
Access to all of your membership benefits will be available through your membership portal after you join. Depending on your membership level, you will be able to access all of your material including monthly webinars, training collateral and much more.
Yes you will have real time access to the most current material and much of it will be updated monthly with new information. This includes podcasts, monthly Webinars, Featured Facilities, “Ask the Expert”, research, trends, press coverage and media.
Yes, the WHA will equip you with a complete business plan to include market trends, analysis and return on investment (ROI). You will learn the history of Halotherapy, different ways to offer treatment and what the medical community has to say. Your membership will include training on the disease state, marketing and social media and who benefits from Halotherapy.
No, the WHA is not a “non-profit”, but 5% of the membership proceeds will be donated to “Direct Relief”, a non-profit organization to help people from around the world who have been affected by natural disasters.
No, the WHA is a completely independent association. Our goal is to partner with all Halotherapy companies in the support of Halopreneurs around the world.
We will test the particle size and humidity levels of your cave, room or equipment. You will also have access to disease state background and knowledge training through your portal so you have a deeper understanding of the conditions in which Halotherapy treats.
The WHA uses highly accurate certified ISO lab calibrated aerosol instruments and measuring devices. Your facility will be tested before and after the halogenerator is in operation to obtain the most accurate measurements.
Halotherapy is not an exact science but we can help to ensure you are equipped to offer your clients and customers the safest and most reliable environment possible. When customers see the WHA seal, they will know that the environment has been evaluated for quality of output and the owner/operator has been trained on the disease states in which Halotherapy treats to ensure the safety of treatment. For example, folks with more compromised lungs can have very twitchy airways and will therefore need to be introduced to salt at a lower concentration over a longer treatment period.
Peace of mind for both you and your customers!
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. WORLD HALOTHERAPY ASSOCIATION AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
WORLD HALOTHERAPY ASSOCIATION AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WORLD HALOTHERAPY ASSOCIATION AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.